Sydney is studded with many high rise apartment buildings which are generally topped off with world class penthouse suites. The only hard part is, finding the one that best suits your group.
On this page we will present what we believe are the best options in Sydney for rental penthouse apartments.
Please take note that many Sydney hotels have a ‘no party policy‘ and we strongly advise that you disclose everything to management on reservation. The best
approach is to enjoy your night out on the town and use the accommodation as your resting location.
No one would appreciate someone throwing a party at their residence, and understandably, hotels feel the same way. Besides, the last thing you want to do is get booted out onto the street on the big night!
We have sourced out what we feel are the most suitable Penthouse apartments in Sydney. All you need to do is click on the links in the cell to visit the corresponding website and enter your dates for full rates.
Please note again guys, we strongly suggest that you disclose everything to management at the booking.
For a broader match of Penthouse Sydney apartments, visit AussiePenthouse.com.au. Australia’s number one website for Penthouse accommodation covering all major cities.
Here you can find Penthouse accommodation for other cities such as (if your group doesn’t mind travelling)-
Following its multi million dollar renovation, The Star has been revamped to exquisite luxury and so have their hotel services. With their amazing ‘front to end’ views of the Sydney CBD skyline, these penthouses present some of the best options in the city. There are two hotels in this Casino that contain penthouse suites, Astral Tower and The Darling.
Click on the above link to make a booking or find out more.
Ivy has fast become one of the most popular and well known Sydney party locations with its many rooms, restaurants and stunning rooftop pool. But what most people don’t know is that Ivy also provides a Penthouse service for events just like Hens and Bucks parties. However unlike other penthouse services, this one does not come with the overnight stay luxury.
Pacha Sydney is perfect for hens parties. VIP booths are on offer, with personal hosts who ensure the exclusive space remains expertly catered to all evening from the extensive bottle and canapés menu. Private balconies give you the best seats in the house to behold the stage and spectacle below. They have a selection of areas that can cater for all occasions from intimate groups of 5 to large parties of 50 guests.
Sydney also boasts a wide array of private rental penthouse apartments. These can generally be cheaper than the commercial hotel options and may also be more open to negotiations.
We have searched out some of our favorites below however you may also be able to locate your own stayz.com.au!
(Please remember that just like hotels, many private rental apartments have a ‘no party policy’ and we strongly advise that you disclose everything to management on reservation).
Got Big Bucks to Spend???
SYDNEY’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL ROOMS
– Australia Suite, InterContinental. This room features a baby grand piano, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Sydney Harbour and a separate kitchen, luggage storage room, bar and private entrances.
– Heritage Long Suite, Westin. Originally the former postmaster’s office, the 186-square-metre Heritage Long Suite features the original postmaster writing desk from 1874.
– Presidential Suite, Four Seasons Hotel. Two spacious bedrooms and stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the Hotel’s top floor. Modern art is displayed in the lounge room, which occupies the entire northeast corner of the suite. The suite is decorated in the style of a contemporary New York City loft apartment. Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson have stayed here.
– Presidential Suite, Sir Stamford. The living room is spacious and offers two lounge suites, a Steinway Grand piano, a bar and a rich mahogany writing desk. Antique paintings and a Louis XV marble fireplace are focal points of the lounge room.
– Presidential Suite, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel. This suite is located on the ninth-floor and features a sunken lounge area, separate dining, a kitchen, guest bathroom and an integrated stereo system.
– Royal suite, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney. The 242-square-metre one-bedroom suite has uninterrupted views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. It features a spacious living room with a grand piano, a separate kitchenette and an executive study.
– Royal Suite, Sheraton on the Park. This suite on the 21st-floor has the look and feel of a modern New York penthouse apartment. The apartment can all be converted into a two-bedroom suite with the adjoining City Side Room.
– Sydney Suite, Park Hyatt. The Sydney Suite is over 3,700 square feet of understated luxury and jaw dropping views. The baths feature the latest generation in Japanese toilet technology.
– Wentworth Suite, Sofitel Wentworth. Located on the 8th floor of the hotel with Juliet balconies overlooking the Garden Courtyard, the Wentworth Suite is luxury accommodation for that special guest. Separate dining room that seats up to 12 with an adjoining kitchenette
For more information on Sydney hot spots, check out our other pages on Sydney Strippers and Party Venues Sydney, For any inquiries or if you would like to add you organisation to this page, please email us from the Contact page.